3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIWERNE MINSTER
- Charming Attached South Facing Period Cottage, Listed Grade II
- Situated In The Heart Of This Pretty Village
- Entrance Hall & Cloakroom
- Sitting Room & Study
- Well Appointed Kitchen/Dining Room
- Pantry/Larder/Store Room
- Conservatory/Garden Room
- Shower Room
- Off Peak Electric Heating
- Car Parking, Timber Studio & Well Stocked Garden
A charming attached period cottage, Listed Grade II, facing south in the heart of this pretty village with well stocked and easy to maintain garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7147592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilyard Scarth, Shaftesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.