3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRodwell Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8QU
- Stunning Semi Detached Property
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Lounge and Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Character Features
- Immaculate Front & Back Gardens
- Views of Weymouth Bay & White Horse
- Double Glazed/Gas Central Heating
This beautifully presented and newly re decorated semi detached house. Minutes away from BREWERS QUAY and the OLD HARBOUR, TRIPLE GLAZING, LARGE ROOMS throughout . The ground floor of the property consists of a large lounge and separate dining room; a quaint country kitchen with feature beams and a modern WC. The first floor consists of three large double bedrooms and modern shower room with double shower.
The property benefits from modern double glazed windows with a sound proof cushion and gas central heating throughout with remote heating and light control through a mobile app.
The property boast beautifully presented gardens at the front and back.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended to be appreciated.
Located minutes away from Brewers Quay and the Old Harbour; local amenities and supermarkets are also within walking distance. The area also sits in a great school catchment with Holy Trinity a short distance away.
Permit parking across road available long term.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cornerstone Estates, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.