3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleComberton Road, Kidderminster
Sold STC £150,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
****THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****NO UPWARD CHAIN****DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM****DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED****AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING****GAS CENTRAL HEATING**** Comprising entrance porch, lounge/diner, downstairs cloakroom, side porch, kitchen, three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
A three bedroom semi detached property with ample off road parking and offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance porch, lounge/diner, downstairs cloakroom, side porch, kitchen, three double bedrooms and family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle. Outside the property boasts a generous sized garden and landscaped fore garden. Situated in a sought after location and close to local amenities.
Stoned forgarden with flowerbeds.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed windows to sides and front and glazed door to lounge.
Lounge 18' 4" x 10' 10" ( 5.59m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, gas central heated radiator, fireplace housing gas fire, wood effect flooring and door to hallway.
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, stairs to first floor landing with double glazed obscure window to side aspect, built in understairs cupboard, double glazed obscure door to side porch, wood effect flooring and doors to kitchen, lounge and cloakroom.
Single glazed windows to side, front and rear aspects and glazed door to rear.
Ceiling light, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin and tiled splashbacks.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, worktops, plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Ceiling light, coving to ceiling, access point to loft, built in cupboard and doors to various rooms.
Master Bedroom 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.31m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath, shower cubicle, fully tiled and heated towel rail.
Parking To Rear
Tarmac driveway with fenced borders.
Fenced borders with gated access to front, patio and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55997677.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.