5 bedroom detached house for saleGrange Road, BISHOP'S STORTFORD, Hertfordshire
- High Regarded Road
- 0.3 miles of the mainline railway station & town centre
- Approximately 2,700 Square Feet Incl. Garage
- Five Bedrooms Plus a Study
- Two Reception Rooms Plus a Conservatory
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Utility Room & Ground floor Cloakroom/Shower Room
- Large Rear Garden (Approx. 140 ft)
- EPC Band E
A well proportioned five bedroom detached house of Victorian origins occupying a generous size plot in this highly regarded residential road located within 0.3 miles of both the Bishop's Stortford mainline railway station and town centre. The property, originally constructed in 1892 with later additions, still retains many of its original character features and now offers spacious family accommodation over two floors. The internal accommodation in brief comprises of a reception hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and ground floor cloak/shower room. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, with en suite shower to the master bedroom, study and further family bathroom.
Outside, the large rear garden extends to 140 ft in length and contains a wide variety of established trees and shrubs providing a good degree of seclusion. The property also offers scope to extend subject to the necessary planning consents. To the front of the property there is a sizeable integral garage (13’ wide x 18’ deep).
Property ref: 121_528_4142534
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55997692.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4142534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Property, Bishops Stortford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.