4 bedroom detached house for saleKempshott Lane, Basingstoke
- Detached Chalet Family Home & Detached Annexe
- Large Reception Room, Conservatory, Modern Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Study/Bed 4
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath Annexe with Kitchen, Lounge & Sun Room
- Generous Garden, Workshop & Ample Driveway Parking
- EPC EER: D
SANSOME AND GEORGE - A detached chalet house with flexible accommodation and a detached separate annexe. The main house comprises large reception room leading to a conservatory, a modern jazzy kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, study/bedroom 4 and downstairs bathroom. Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms and shower room. The detached annexe provides reception room, kitchen, sun room and 2 double bedrooms both with en suite shower rooms. Outside the front of the property has ample driveway parking and to the rear are generous mature gardens with water well, paved patio area, large lawn area, access to the annexe and a large workshop with power and water to the rear. This is a multi generational property with flexible accommodation to suit family life and in a popular location of Basingstoke with good transport links to the town centre. This property is a MUST SEE property to be appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55998001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7104961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.