3 bedroom terraced house for saleYe Priory Court, Allerton, Liverpool, L25
- A Mid Town House
- Ergonomic Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Well Presented Throughout
- Attractive Rear Gardens
- Set Within The Grounds Of Ye Priory Court
- Beautiful Communal Gardens
- Reception Hall & Ground Floor WC
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Three Bedrooms
- Energy Rating C
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale a rare opportunity to purchase a well proportioned and contemporary town house set within the ground of the established Ye Priory Court boasting ergonomic accommodation over three floors and located in a popular leafy South Liverpool suburb. To the ground floor the property briefly comprises a reception hall leading through into an open plan lounge and dining room, modern fitted kitchen and ground floor WC. To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting an en-suite shower room facilities and a family bathroom. To the second floor there is a third double bedroom and study. The property also benefits from being fully double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally there is an attractive rear garden with views over the well maintained communal gardens and to the front there is an allocated parking space. The property is to be offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55998055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART141188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.