2 bedroom apartment for saleBelvidere Road, Liverpool, L8
- A Selection of Seven Beautiful Apartments & Two Individual Town Houses
- A Sensational & Unique Development
- Wonderful & Sympathetic Conversion
- Bespoke Construction & Design
- Sympathetic Restoration of Original Features
- Stunning Accommodation
- Stylish & Modern Fitted Kitchens
- Impressive Glazing
- Modern & Beautiful Bathrooms
- Energy Rating D
This unique and beautiful conversion combines both elements of past and present and is situated on the fringe of the wonderful Princes Park. There are only two town houses remaining as well as five stunning apartments within the main church conversion.
This beautiful building has been lovingly restored and converted internally as well as being overhauled externally with attention to detail being paid to the restoration of many of the key elements of the existing building and attached town houses. All the available properties have been designed with ergonomics, intelligent use of light, quality design work combined with a high level of specification to the kitchens, bathroom and throughout the entire building.
Throughout the development there are striking windows which have been lovingly restored combined with quality floor coverings, restoration of original features of the property as well as bright and spacious communal hallways. Elegant and imposing twin towers to the front elevation form part of the apartment selection and only from internal inspection can the development be appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55998088.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART151172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.