4 bedroom detached house for saleBlackwood Avenue, Woolton, Liverpool, L25
- A Detached Family Residence
- Highly Sought After Location
- Leafy & Established Suburb
- Spacious & Ergonomic Family Accommodation
- A Wealth Of Character & Charm
- Many Original Features Retained
- Porch & Welcoming Reception Hall
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & WC
- Attractive Formal Lounge
- Energy Rating E
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale 'Lynton', this beautifully maintained and decedent detached family residence situated in the highly sought after and popular residential location of Woolton, positioned along Blackwood Avenue in this leafy and established suburb. The property boasts many attractive original features and spacious ergonomic family accommodation over two floors. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor, a porch leading through into a welcoming reception hall setting a precedent for the remainder of the property, offering access into a formal lounge, separate and extended sitting room, an open plan breakfast kitchen with ample space for casual dining and a ground floor cloakroom with WC. To the first floor a generous landing offers access into four well presented double bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC. The property boasts a wealth of character and charm with a number of original features retained such as lead light stained glass windows. The property is part double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally the property offers attractive front and rear gardens, the rear garden being good in size and attractive in design. In addition the front approach offers a driveway for off road parking and access into a garage. Offered with no onward chain and to appreciate the accommodation a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55998112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART151178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.