3 bedroom bungalow for saleWenlock Court, Halewood, Liverpool, L26
- A Spacious Semi Detached Bungalow
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Attractive & Ergonomic Accommodation
- Welcoming Reception Hall
- Formal & Attractive Lounge
- Ample Space For Casual Dining
- Modern & Fitted Contemporary Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Well Proportioned Family Bathroom
- Energy Rating E
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this quaint and spacious semi detached bungalow situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position within this private residential location, boasting many attractive features and spacious ergonomic accommodation throughout. The property briefly comprises, a welcoming reception hall offering access into a formal lounge with ample space for casual dining, a modern and fitted contemporary kitchen, utility room,spacious modern family bathroom and three well proportioned bedrooms. The property benefits from being mostly double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally the property boasts an attractive and well proportioned garden to the rear being mostly laid to lawn with both decked and paved areas. The front approach offers a paved and pebbled walkway. To appreciate the accommodation and bespoke nature of the property on offer a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55998220.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART151204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.