1 bedroom apartment for saleWoolton Road, Childwall, Liverpool, L16
- A Private Built Ground Floor Apartment
- 'McCarthy & Stone' Development
- Security Entry System
- Residents Lounge & Coffee Lounge
- Guest Suite Facilities
- Resident House Manager
- Emergency Call System
- Lift Access To All Floors
- Reception Hall
- Energy Rating C
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment situated in Blackwood Court which is located on Woolton Road close to its junction with Menlove Gardens West. The apartment is well presented and briefly comprises, a reception hall, attractive lounge, modern fitted kitchen, a bedroom and shower room. The property also benefits from being double glazed and has electric heating, access to the communal gardens, communal parking and also access to the residents lounge and coffee lounge. Offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55998394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART160974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.