Plot for saleThe Drive, Maresfield Park, Maresfield, Uckfield
- The development has detailed planning consent to build a 298sq m house comprising:
- Entrance hall, Lounge, Study, Playroom, Cloakroom
- Kitchen/dining room, Utility room
- Landing, Principal bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing area
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower room, 2 Further bedrooms, Family bathroom
- Integral double garage,Garden
- About ¾ Acre
A fantastic opportunity to build a fabulous 4 bedroom family house in a delightful, tucked away position within this popular private park.
The development has detailed planning consent to build a 298sq m house comprising:
Entrance hall, Lounge, Study, Playroom, Cloakroom
Kitchen/dining room, Utility room
Landing, Principal bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing area
Guest bedroom with en suite shower room, 2 Further bedrooms, Family bathroom
Integral double garage,Garden
About ¾ Acre
Detailed Planning was granted by Wealden District Council on 26 April 2016. Application number WD/2016/0509/F. The red line on the plan is for guidance purpose only and is not suitable for any legal documents.
The application is for a substantial house set well into the Park well away from the road within a site which extends to about ¾ acre. It is a green field site and the site benefits from sufficient rights to connect into electricity, gas, water supplies and telecommunications services. The owners planning agents, Lewis and Co Planning SE Ltd, have the full planning information as well as it being found on the council portal.
Local Authorities and Services
Wealden District Council: 01892 653311.
East Sussex County Council: 03456080190.
Local Amenities and Surrounding Area
Maresfield has a local shop, pub, church and sports centre. An extensive range of shopping and recreational facilities are available in Uckfield, Tunbridge Wells, East Grinstead, and Haywards Heath. The Ashdown Forest is the largest free public access space, in the South East. It is a great place for walking and enjoying spectacular views over the Sussex countryside. Mainline railway station available at Buxted or Haywards Heath.
From Haywards Heath proceed in an easterly direction along the A272. At the roundabout with the A22 go straight across into Maresfield. At the mini roundabout turn left under the arch into Maresfield Park. This road is The Drive. Proceed up the straight and where the road bears to the right the entrance to The Manor house will be found on the left. Turn left here and immediately right to the site which will be found on the left.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EGD160088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.