3 bedroom apartment for saleMossley Hill Drive, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17
- A Top Floor Apartment
- Accommodation Over Two Floors
- Purpose Built Block
- Popular Residential Location
- Lift Access To Upper Floors
- Reception Hall
- Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan Dining Room To Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this duplex third floor apartment located in Ullswater House which can be accessed from Aigburth Vale. The purpose built block is well maintained and benefits from access to the leisure centre located in Coniston House.
The apartment briefly comprises, square reception hall, spacious lounge, dining kitchen and shower room to one floor. The upper floor consists of three bedrooms and an en-suite four piece bathroom to the master bedroom. The property benefits from having three balconies, double glazing and electric heating. Externally there are well maintained communal gardens, gated communal parking and a secure and one undercroft parking space. A viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55998682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART161026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.