5 bedroom detached house for saleHutton Way, Framwelgate, Durham
- ** READY TO MOVE IN TO ** CALL URBAN BASE & VIEW TODAY
- Extensive Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility
- Beautiful French Doors from Lounge
- Spacious Hall with Downstairs WC
- Detached Garage & Drive
- Luxury Spacious Lounge with Juliet Balcony
- Two Superb En-Suite Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- 10 YEARS NHBC Warranty
- Help to Buy Scheme (subject to criteria)
** Call URBAN BASE to VIEW TODAY ** Move in for Xmas
With its separate utility room, a real help in keeping the household management under control, and its two en-suites, the Scott Special is an enormously practical family home designed to bring pleasure and ease to everyday life. And the unusual master bedroom, with its charming archway leading through to a dressing area, adds a dash of sophisticated luxury and provides a really special private retreat. NB Photos are of a show-home. Please ask for more information of the actual home For Sale.
Property ref: 121_782_3988801
With its separate utility room, a real help in keeping the household management under control, and its two en-suites, the Scott Special is an enormously practical family home designed to bring pleasure and ease to everyday life. And the unusual master bedroom, with its charming archway leading through to a dressing area, adds a dash of sophisticated luxury and provides a really special private retreat.
5.21m x 2.87m (17' 1" x 9' 5")
Family Room / Study
3.05m x 3.16m (10' x 10' 4")
Kitchen & Breakfast Room
2.88m x 5.64m (9' 5" x 18' 6")
2.88m x 1.71m (9' 5" x 5' 7")
3.98m x 3.65m (13' 1" x 12')
(EPC) EEC Only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55998779.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3988801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.