5 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Drive, Sandfield Park, Liverpool, L12
- Exclusive Detached House
- Set Out Over Three Floors
- Five Bedrooms - Master Having En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Utility
- 'L' Shaped Play Room/Study
- Sitting Room Overlooking Orengary
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating D
Unique, Individual, Enchanting are just some of the adjectives Sutton Kersh would use to describe this character detached property. Designed and commissioned by the current vendor, only on internal inspection can this property be fully appreciated. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, inner hall, spacious lounge, playroom/study, fitted kitchen, 'L' shaped utility room and orangery. To the first floor landing there are four bedrooms, the master having an en-suite and walk in wardrobe, and a family bathroom/WC. To the second floor landing there is a bedroom/study and a games/sitting room. The property has double glazed windows and a gas central heating system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55999213.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART161106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.