2 bedroom apartment for saleSefton Drive, Sefton Park, Liverpool, L8
- A Modern Top Floor Apartment
- Popular Residential Location
- Converted Mansion House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Communal Reception Hall
- Open Plan Lounge To Kitchen
- Balcony & Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this top floor apartment located within a converted mansion house on Sefton Drive which can be accessed from both Ullet Road and Sefton Park Road. The apartment is beautifully presented and briefly comprises, entrance hall, open plan lounge to kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. The apartment benefits from being double glazed, gas central heating and an alarm. Externally there are communal gardens and communal basement storage. Offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55999390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART161128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.