2 bedroom apartment for saleUllet Road, Liverpool
- Guide Price £120,000 - £145,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Sought After Location
- Off Road Parking
- Excellent Transport Links & Amenities
- No Chain
Guide Price £120,000 - £145,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic two bedroom first floor apartment, located in a sought after location of Aigburth L17. Within close proximity to Lark Lane & Sefton Park, this apartment has excellent amenities and transport links!
Guide Price £120,000 - £145,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic two bedroom first floor apartment, located in a stunning building in the much sought after area of Aigburth. Boasting private off road parking, a welcoming entrance hall, spacious open plan lounge and kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom, this apartment offers size, character and location. Within close proximity to Lark Lane & Sefton Park, this apartment has excellent amenities and transport links nearby. Sold with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended!
Door to the front, intercom.
Lounge/ Kitchen Open Plan 24' 1" max into recess x 16' 6" max into recess ( 7.34m max into recess x 5.03m max into recess )
Double glazed sash window to the rear, radiator, telephone and tv point.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 18' max into bay x 9' 8" from recess ( 5.49m max into bay x 2.95m from recess )
Double glazed bay window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 6' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Bath with mixer tap. wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C, radiator, part tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55999972.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.