3 bedroom terraced house for saleElmhurst Road, Elmhurst, Aylesbury
- GOOD SIZE THREE BEDROOM HOME
- REFITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & BATHROOM
- LOUNGE/DINER & CONSERVATORY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- MUST BE VIEWED
A well presented and good sized three bedroom terraced family home featuring entrance hall, lounge/diner, conservatory, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, refitted bathroom, enclosed rear garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home.
A well presented and good sized three bedroom terraced family home featuring entrance hall, lounge/diner, conservatory, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, refitted bathroom, enclosed rear garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Door opening to entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor and landing. Airing cupboard. Understairs cupboard. Wood flooring. Radiator.
Lounge/dining Room 20' 5" x 10' 10" max ( 6.22m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed - patio doors opening to conservatory. Gas fire. Radiator. Telephone point. Double glazed window to front elevation. Wood flooring.
Conservatory 10' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.87m )
Double-glazed windows and door to rear garden. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 5" max x 9' 11" ( 4.39m max x 3.02m )
A modern and refitted kitchen comprising double butler style sink with a range of base and wall mounted cupboards. Wooden worksurfaces. Plumbing for washing machine.Larder cupboard. Double-glazed patio doors opening to rear garden. Integrated dishwasher. Built in oven and hob with extractor hood above. Breakfast bar.
First Floor & Landing
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Double-glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 1" max ( 3.61m x 3.07m max )
Double-glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Access to loft. Wood flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.36m )
Double-glazed window to front elevation. Wood flooring. Radiator.
Refitted white suite comprising panelled bath with shower above and screen. Wash hand basin with storage under. Low level W/C. Tiling to splashback areas. Twin double glazed windows. Heated towel rail.
Paved patio area. Lawned area. Outside brick built storage shed. Access to side.
Lawned area with borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55999981.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.