3 bedroom terraced house for saleKennet Close, Wellingborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom home
- Garage and plenty of off road parking
- Popular Gleneagles estate
- £1000 buyers incentive
*** AFFORDABLE FAMILY HOME *** This three bedroom property is situated in the popular Gleneagles estate. It benefits from having plenty of off road parking and a garage. Within close proximity to local schools and amenities this would make and ideal home or investment so call not to book a viewing.
This three bedroom property is situated in the popular Gleneagles estate. It benefits from having plenty of off road parking and a garage. Within close proximity to local schools and amenities this would make and ideal home or investment so call not to book a viewing.
The front garden is low maintenance with drive way to the side and a garage in a 'block' at the rear.
Double glazed window and door to front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' max x 14' ( 4.57m max x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, stairs leading to first floor, wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner 15' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.62m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear and patio doors to conservatory, fitted base and eye level units with work surfaces and breakfast bar, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled surrounds, fitted eye level oven, gas hob, extractor fan, central heating boiler, radiator, space for white goods, wood effect laminate flooring.
Conservatory 8' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed doors leading to the garden, tiled flooring, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 4" to back of wardrobe x 8' 9" ( 4.06m to back of wardrobe x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 10" max ( 3.02m x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 6' 1" ( 1.96m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with glass shower screen, shower unit with electric shower, tiled surrounds, radiator.
The rear garden is fence enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn with gravel areas.
The garage is at the end of a block with drive way in front and further parking to the side. There is a gate to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55999993.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.