3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Michaels Walk, Sleaford
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Easy Access to A15 & A17
- Wealth of Amenities Nearby
- Close to Schools
- Popular location
Ideally located within easy reach of SLEAFORD TOWN CENTRE and both A15 & A17 providing easy commute to both Newark and Lincoln and located in a popular residential area, this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is not to be missed. Call now to view.
This THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is an opportunity to suit a wide range of buyers, located in a popular residential area close to the A15 & A17 providing easy commutes to both Newark and Lincoln. Also close to the TOWN CENTRE of SLEAFORD and surrounded by a wealth of amenities and excellent transport links, you don't want to miss out on this one. The accommodation comprises to the ground floor of a spacious entrance hallway, generously sized dining lounge and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a lovely landscaped rear garden perfect for entertaining. To the front there is an additional lawned garden with off road parking leading to the detached garage with an additional office/garden room to the rear.
Having access to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard, two uPVC windows to the front and rear and radiator.
Lounge 20' 1" x 10' 10" into alcove ( 6.12m x 3.30m into alcove )
The lounge has an electric fire with ornamental surround, uPVC window to the front, uPVC patio doors to the rear and two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 4" max x 8' 8" ( 3.45m max x 2.64m )
Has a range of base and wall units with work tops over, single drainer stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, radiator, partly glazed door to the side and uPVC windows to the rear and side.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.12m )
Having a uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.64m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max x 6' 10" max ( 2.69m max x 2.08m max )
Having a uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Having a suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There are tiled walls, obscure uPVC window to the side and radiator.
There is a lawned front garden with fully planted borders. There is off road parking to the driveway leading to the single detached garage.
Garage 24' 5" x 8' 9" ( 7.44m x 2.67m )
Having up and over door, power and lighting, wooden framed window to the side and personal door to the side. At the rear of the garage there is an office area, measuring 9'4 x 7'5 with power and lighting and wooden framed window to the side.
There is a pleasant landscaped rear garden with a wealth of plants, bushes and having both lawned and patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55999999.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.