3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoombe Lane, Shepton Mallet
Offers in Excess of £230,000
- Three Bedroom Home
- Large Conservatory
- Master Bedroom & En-suite
- Surrounding Gardens
- Off Road Parking
A fantastic spacious home boasting two reception rooms, a large conservatory and master en-suite. The property has a gated access with surrounding gardens to the front and side, and off road parking. An internal viewing of this property is highly advised!!!
Living Room 20' 7" Max x 14' 11" Max ( 6.27m Max x 4.55m Max )
A side aspect room with double glazed window. an understair cupboard and separate full length storage cupboard a fire place which has been bordered up but could be opened again, stairs leading on to the first floor.
Kitchen 19' 3" x 7' 10" ( 5.87m x 2.39m )
A side aspect room with radiator. The fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base level units, a window above a 1 1/2 bowl mixed tap sink overlooking part of the garden, a gas hob and electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer, There is space for a dining table and chairs.
Conservatory 19' 3" x 7' 10" ( 5.87m x 2.39m )
A uPVC double glazed constructed conservatory which is entered via the front door, a radiator,
Stairs leading from the living room to the first floor landing with a double glazed window, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 7' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.39m )
A side aspect room with a double glazed window fitted cupboard and radiator.
The En Suite comprises partially tiled walls a pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle and WC.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.36m )
A front aspect room with a double glazed window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 12' 2" ( 2.64m x 3.71m )
Velux double glazed window built in shelves, radiator.
A side aspect room with a double glazed window. the bathroom suite compromises a pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and a shower overhead, radiator and extractor fan.
The property boasts a fence enclosed garden to the front and side, that can be accessed through a pedestrian gate to the side. The garden has been laid to stone, with plant and flower borders. There is also a rear gate giving access to the parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56001097.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.