2 bedroom retirement property for saleSt Pauls Close, Oadby, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Over 55's first floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Resident parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
This two bedroom first floor over 55's apartment is offered for sale with NO CHAIN. The light and spacious property boasts a lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a newly fitted wet room. There is also resident parking and beautifully maintained communal gardens.
This two bedroom first floor over 55's apartment is offered for sale with NO CHAIN 100% ownership with a new lease of 99 years. Ideal for someone looking for an affordable property in a fantastic location, it has excellent access to amenities and transport links. The light and spacious property boasts a lounge overlooking gardens, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a newly fitted wet room. Externally you will find there is resident parking as well as beautifully maintained communal gardens. The property has been recently redecorated to a good standard and boasts a newly fitted gas combination boiler. Could be puchased and let out to over 55's. Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment. CALL TODAY!!!
With stairs to first floor.
With airing cupboard, loft access and telephone point.
Lounge 14' 6" max into bay x 11' 2" ( 4.42m max into bay x 3.40m )
Double glazed bay window overlooking the communal gardens, tv point and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric and gas cooker points, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and double glazed window.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 13' 2" ( 2.84m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 4" x 9' 1" ( 1.93m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Double glazed window, electric shower, wash hand basin, W.C. extractor fan, radiator and partly tiled walls.
The complex surrounds communal gardens which benefit from seating areas and additional enclosed area with washing line for outdoor drying. Residential parking.
There are emergency pull cords in each room which when activated call for assistance. The warden lives on site.
The property is leasehold with a 99 year lease which is renewed upon purchase.
Current Service Charges are £110.54 per calendar month which includes Ground Rent, Buildings Insurance and maintenance of all communal areas and gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56001109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.