2 bedroom apartment for saleJonah Drive, Tipton
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully presented and improved apartment
- 2 bedrooms, master fitted
- Large, airy living room / dining area
- Kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with shower
- Ideally located adjacent to Great Bridge
- Perfect location for motorway network / amenities
- Excellent first purchase or investment property
Skitts Estate Agents are pleased to introduce you to a beautifully appointed and improved first floor apartment enjoying the two excellent bedrooms, the master being fully fitted. Located adjacent to Great Bridge Town Centre and ideally placed for the motorway network, an excellent first time purchase or investment opportunity is afforded. Viewing recommended.
Spacious 'L' Shaped Reception Hall
Having storage cupboards off and doors to:
18' 0'' x 17' 2'' (5.48m x 5.23m)
Having a door into:
10' 4'' x 82' 0'' (3.15m x 24.97m)
10' 5'' x 9' 9'' (3.17m x 2.97m)
Having a wardrobe cupboard and fitted wardrobes with bedside tables.
9' 5'' x 8' 8'' (2.87m x 2.64m)
Having a ?P' shaped bath with shower and screen over, wash hand basin and WC.
Communal gardens and a private parking bay.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56002201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7062478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Tipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.