4 bedroom detached house for saleMitchell Avenue, Halstead
Sold STC £430,000
- Private location
- Four Bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Detached garage
- Ample parking
- Large lounge
- No onward chain
Situated on a quiet lane yet still offering easy access to the town is this large individually built detached home that offers an abundance of flexible space with a number of salient features including en-suite to master, wrap around gardens, garage & ample parking and is being offered chain free.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Radiator. Oak flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Lounge 21' 7" x 11' 6" ( 6.58m x 3.51m )
Double glazed box bay window to front aspect. Double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory. Fireplace. Two radiators. Oak flooring.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Oak flooring.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.47m x 3.28m )
Double glazed box bay windows to front and side aspects. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of roll top work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Integral fridge freezer and dishwasher. Integral double oven with inset hob and extractor hood over. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Door leading to:-
Utility Room 7' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.26m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door leading to garden. Fitted with wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.57m )
Brick base. Double glazed windows to three aspects. Radiator. Oak flooring. Double glazed french doors leading to garden.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Airing cupboard and storage. Access to loft. Radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 8' 8" + recess ( 4.47m x 2.64m + recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.58m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 5' 8" ( 3.53m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Shaver point. Fully tiled.
Front Of The Property
Double gates to the front of the property lead to a gravel drive providing ample off road parking.
Up and over door with power and light connected.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio terrace and has a lawned section with raised flower beds and borders.
The gravel communal drive is shared with three neighbouring properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56002645.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.