3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEarls Street, Thetford
- Three bedroom Grade II Listed Cottage
- Long rear garden
- Close to town centre
- CHAIN FREE
This flint fronted Grade II Listed cottage is located close to the town centre and offers deceptively generous accommodation with the benefit of a long rear garden. This property requires some updating and provides a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a project.
Offered for sale chain free. This three bedroom Grade II Listed cottage requires some updating and modernisation and could be the perfect opportunity for anyone looking for a project. Call now to view.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 5" max ( 3.58m x 3.48m max )
With front entrance door leading into lounge. Radiator, TV point, archway to dining room, sash window to front aspect.
Dining Room 11' 9" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.58m max x 2.64m max )
With radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 8" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.47m max x 3.53m max )
L shaped room. Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, point for gas cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, boiler for central heating, radiator, windows to side and rear aspects, door to rear garden, door to bathroom.
With WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash areas, shaver point, radiator, window to rear aspect.
On The First Floor Landing
With cupboard over the stairs.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 8" max ( 3.53m x 2.95m max )
With radiator, sash window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 5' 2" ( 3.53m x 1.57m )
With access to loft space, radiator, sash window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 9' 2" max ( 2.92m max x 2.79m max )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
A particular feature of this property is the long enclosed rear garden which has a patio seating area, shingled areas, planted trees and borders.
There is a right of access along the passageway to owners and occupiers of number 42, and their agents.
Repairs are required to the front elevation and gable end wall. A quote for the repair work has been supplied and is available at the William H Brown office. Call for further details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.