3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandown Avenue, Illingworth, Halifax
Sold STC £125,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£130,000***
- Two Reception Rooms
- Drive and Garage
- Enclosed rear garden
***GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£130,000*** Internally there is an entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there is a driveway to the front leading to garage and lawned gardens to the rear.
An excellent opportunity to acquire this three bedroom two reception semi detached property in Illingworth, Halifax. Located within easy reach of all local amenities, commuter routes and schools. The property further boasts double glazing, central heating, detached garage with drive and front and rear enclosed gardens. Internally there is an entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there is a driveway to the front leading to garage and lawned gardens to the rear. Call today for an early viewing.
Double glazed door to the front into inner hallway, with staircase to first floor and access to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 14' 1" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Gas fire with marble inset and hearth, gas central heating radiator. Arch way leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.15m )
Double glazed Patio door to the rear elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" max x 6' 6" ( 3.15m max x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen with white wall and base units and complementary work surfaces over. Incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, splashback tiling and electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for a washing machine and an understairs storage cupboard. Window to the rear elevation and door to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, a range of pine fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, loft access and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.26m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Modern White Three piece suite comprising of a P-Shaped bath with shower and screen. Low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin and chrome effect heated towel rail. Frosted window to the rear elevation.
Paved driveway and hedged boundaries to the front.
Paved patio seating area with further enclosed lawned garden with fenced and hedged boundaries.
With up and over door, light, power and window to the rear and door to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56002732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.