2 bedroom apartment for salePitville Road, LIVERPOOL
Sold STC £50,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Sought After Location Off Rose Lane L18
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen
- Excellent Transport Links & Amenities
- No Onward Chain
Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic 2 bedroom ground floor apartment off Rose Lane L18. Offering 50% shared ownership and sold with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended!
Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic two bedroom, ground floor apartment off Rose Lane L18. Ideally located, this apartment has excellent local schools, amenities and transport links all within easy reach. Offering an open plan aspect to the lounge and kitchen, two bedrooms, a family bathroom, 50% shared ownership and sold with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended!
Lounge Open Plan With Kitchen 11' 4" x 23' 1" max into recess ( 3.45m x 7.04m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the side, double glazed french doors, radiator, telephone and tv point.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' max x 12' 5" max into recess ( 3.35m max x 3.78m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" max into recess x 11' 9" max into recess ( 2.39m max into recess x 3.58m max into recess )
Bath, shower, radiator, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiled walls.
Flagged patio area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56004217.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.