4 bedroom terraced house for saleArncliffe Gardens, Hartlepool
Sold STC £140,000
- REDUCED FROM £150,000 TO GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000
- FABULOUS 4 BEDROOMED, 3 STOREY MID TERRACED HOUSE
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- ULTRA MODERN
- STUNNING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM/WC
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
WONDERFUL THREE STOREY BAY FRONTED PERIOD PROPERTY CLEVERLY FUSING FINE ORIGINAL FEATURES SUCH AS HIGH CEILINGS AND ORNATE MOULDINGS WITH ULTRA MODERN FITMENTS AND EMBELLISHMENTS. Extended and remodelled at considerable cost,
WONDERFUL THREE STOREY BAY FRONTED PERIOD PROPERTY CLEVERLY FUSING FINE ORIGINAL FEATURES SUCH AS HIGH CEILINGS AND ORNATE MOULDINGS WITH ULTRA MODERN FITMENTS AND EMBELLISHMENTS. Extended and remodelled at considerable cost, this beautiful home is impeccably presented and has the major attraction of a meticulously presented west facing Rear Garden with various patio areas, lawned area and mature shrubbery, being totally enclosed, suitable for small children, pets etc. Other attractions include UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Re-roofed, Rewired and Re-plastered walls finished in contemporary decor. The layout comprises Entrance Lobby with original tiled flooring, welcoming Hallway with staircase to upper floors, Front Reception, Rear Reception, Morning Room, huge stylish Breakfasting Kitchen with part vaulted ceiling incorporating twin Velux Double Glazed windows, bi-folding doors opening onto garden and extensive range of built in cabinets. At First Floor level there are 3 Bedrooms and lavish 'Victorian' style Bathroom/WC suite. At Second Floor level there is a huge Bedroom, currently used as a Music Room but ideal as additional sleeping accommodation. Viewing recommended is a cliche used far too often by Estate Agents but in this instance it is most appropriate. Guaranteed to impress the discerning purchaser.
composite panelled entrance door with leaded Double Glazed insert, original tiled flooring, dado rail, coved cornicing, reskimmed walls, 4 pane fully glazed inner door leading to;
feature archway with ornate mouldings, staircase to First Floor, understairs storage cupboard, solid oak strip flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Front Reception Room 15' 8" x 14' 9" (into wide angled bay window) ( 4.78m x 4.50m (into wide angled bay window) )
feature carved timber period style fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, reskimmed walls, wall light points, TV point, picture rail, coved cornicing, ornate 'diamond' central ceiling moulding, triple radiators.
Rear Reception Room 15' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.80m x 3.73m )
twin Double Glazed French doors leading to rear garden, feature carved timber period style fire surround with tiled back panel, tiled hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, wall light points, central ceiling moulding, coved cornicing, radiator.
Morning Room 14' 9" x 9' ( 4.50m x 2.74m )
(into alcove and built in dresser unit) display recess, solid oak strip flooring, recessed downlighting, radiator.
Breakfasting Kitchen 26' 3" x 9' ( 8.00m x 2.74m )
delightfully extended creating family/dining area and main kitchen area, part vaulted ceiling incorporating Velux Double Glazed window with recessed downlighting and feature exposed natural brick wall with matching quality flooring being wood to sitting area and tiling to kitchen area, extensive range of base and eye level cabinets with ample high gloss roll top working surfaces with concealed workbench lighting and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching part tiled walls, space for slot in Range with gas point and exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over, integrated fridge with matching door and separate freezer with matching panelled door, wine cupboard, concealed space with plumbing for washing machine, 'school' style period radiator, bi-folding fully glazed doors opening onto sun terrace, additional side fully glazed door.
concealed staircase leading to Second Floor, understairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.10m )
(plus recessed wardrobe) radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 13' 2" (into alcoves) ( 4.01m x 4.01m (into alcoves) )
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
Generous Sized Bathroom/ Wc
superbly appointed with white 'Victorian' style suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer tap, spray attachment and exposed legs, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled low flush WC and multi-jet shower cubicle, mosaic effect part tiled walls with complementing flooring, recessed downlighting, chrome combination heated towel rail/radiator.
Second Floor 16' 9" x 15' ( 5.11m x 4.57m )
(floor area plus recess) Velux Double Glazed window to front and Velux Double Glazed window to rear, eaves storage cupboard, radiator.
West Facing Rear Garden
delightfully landscaped with irregularly shaped flagstone patio areas, gravelled patio area and decked patio area, central lawned area, combination of brick built and timber boundary wall/fencing, summerhouse, garden shed, cross section of evergreens, display lighting to flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56004235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.