2 bedroom terraced house for saleCopley Street, Bradford
Sold STC £40,000
- Rear Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Close to Schools & Transport Links
- Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
Offered to the market is this two bedroom, rear terrace property situated just off Southfield Lane and within easy reach of schools and transport links. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers, is presented well throughout and is available with no chain. Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
Offered to the market is this two bedroom, rear terrace property situated just off Southfield Lane and within easy reach of schools and transport links. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers, is presented well throughout and is available with no chain. This property briefly comprises kitchen area, lounge, storage cellar. To the first floor is two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside is a yard area. Property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating radiator where specified. Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
Kitchen Area 15' 3" x 4' 2" ( 4.65m x 1.27m )
UPVC double glazed door provides access to the kitchen area, where there is a modern fitted kitchen, with base and wall units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with work surfaces. Kitchen benefits from splashback tiling, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating boiler. Also provides access to the storage cellar.
Lounge 12' 2" x 10' Measuring To Chimney Breast ( 3.71m x 3.05m Measuring To Chimney Breast )
Lounge comprises of UPVC double glazing window, gas central heating radiator and stone fireplace.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.68m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, storage closet and loft access.
Three piece suite in white comprising of panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and W/C. Also benefits from extractor fan, gas central heating radiator and tiled walls.
To the outside is a yard area which looks onto Grange Technology College.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road to St Enochs Roundabout and take the fourth exit onto St Enochs Road. Proceed until the left hand turn onto Southfield Lane and left again onto Copley Street where the property is located at the rear on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56004244.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.