2 bedroom terraced house for saleDeepdale Road, Rotherham
- WAS £84,950 NOW £75,000
- FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
- Attractively presented Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield & Meadowhall
- CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
AN IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR - TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE IN KIMBERWORTH.
Offering attractively presented accommodation which briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens to front and rear.
Conveniently placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall and the M1 Motorway network is this well presented Two Bedroom Mid Terraced property for which an early viewing is highly recommended.
The property represents a great purchase for a first time buyer or investor and briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens to front and rear.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
With an attractive wooden door to the front and an internal door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 4" to the max x 15' 2" into bay ( 4.06m to the max x 4.62m into bay )
This well presented lounge features a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, a central heating radiator and an attractive fire surround with inset gas fire.
Dining Room 13' 3" into recess x 13' 5" ( 4.04m into recess x 4.09m )
The dining room has UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear, a fireplace and surround with electric fire, a pantry area and access to the Cellar.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edge work surfaces, inset sink, built oven, 4-ring stainless hob and built-in washer/dryer. There is a UPVC double glazed window and a door leading to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 14' 9" ( 3.78m x 4.50m )
This room has a decorative fireplace, a UPVC double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a large storage cupboard with access to the loft which comprises a boarded floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 13' 6" ( 3.40m x 4.11m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear, wooden flooring, central heating radiator and views over the large rear garden and fields beyond.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. The walls are partly tiled to complement the fittings and there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and an airing cupboard.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a garden area. To the rear of the property is a large landscaped garden with many attractive features including lawned, patio and pebbled areas, rockery and two ponds. Additionally there is a brick built storage facility and a wooden hut.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56004274.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.