Commercial Property for saleWhite Ox, Scotland Road, PENRITH, Cumbria
- Substantial Commercial Retail/Office Property
- Approx. 314 sqm (3,881 sqft)
- Situated on main A6 arterial road
- views Across Lake District
The property comprises a two-storey stone building divided into sales areas, offices, stores, kitchens and toilet accommodation. It has off-street parking areas around the building.
Penrith is a market town located on the north east fringe of the Lake District with a population of around 16,000. It lies at the junction of the M6 motorway and the A66 trans-Pennine trunk road and has a Station on the west coast main line linking London and Glasgow. The property is situated fronting the main A6 Scotland Road at its junction with Beacon Edge in a mainly residential area to the north of the town centre.
We are advised that mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected to the property. No warranty is given regarding the working order of any appliances or services referred to in these particulars.
Heading into Penrith from Carlisle on the A6 (Scotland Road), White Ox is located on the left hand side
Property ref: 121_2232_3722838
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56004565.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3722838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrith Farmers & Kidds, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.