2 bedroom bungalow for saleInlands Rise, Daventry
Sold STC £199,999
- Two Bedrooms
- Wet Room
- Gardens Front And Rear
- Good Location
- Energy Rating T B C
Located just a short walk from Daventry town centre is this two bed bungalow sitting on a generous corner plot. Boasting from a garage, parking , gardens to three sides, there is also UPVC double glazing, a replaced Wet Room and private low maintenance rear garden. With no upper chain- Viewing is advised.
Draft Details - Not yet approved by the vendors.
Entrance Porch - Enter via a UPVC double glazed French doors with windows to sides. Tiled flooring, into:
Hallway - 1.00m x 4.65m x 1.81m - Loft hatch. Radiator. Doors to all rooms and cupboard.
Sitting Room - 3.07m x 4.56m - UPVC double glazed window to front and two windows to the sides. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom One - 3.03m x 3.79m - UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.49m x 2.48m - UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bathroom - 1.95m x 1.81m - Fully tiled wet room comprising: Close coupled WC,pedestal wash hand basin and Mira shower. Radiator. Non slip flooring. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Kitchen - 2.89m x 2.87m - Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work top over. Space for cooker. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Space for washing machine. Space for under counter fridge. Wall mounted boiler. Airing cupboard. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Half glazed UPVC double glazed door to side.
Outside Front - Mature front garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature planting. Steps up to front door.
Garage - 2.91m x 6.10m - Up and over door. Eaves storage. Power and lighting connected.
Outside Rear - Low maintenance slabbed rear garden with raised garden which have mature planting. Brick built shed. Access to Garage. Gated access to parking.
Services - The following services are connected to this property :
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - Daventry District Council
Tel: 01327 871100
Council Tax Band - Banding B
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 316880.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.