5 bedroom detached house for saleYelvertoft Road, Crick
- New Build Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites
- Kitchen/Din/Family Room
- Dining Room/Office
- Set Over Three Floors
- Village Location
- Double Garage
- New Build S A P
This superbly built and individually designed detached family home is now ready to move into! Built to an exceptionally high standard, it boasts from a Sitting room with open fire, separate Dining room/Office and large open plan Kitchen/Diner/Family room. The Kitchen is complete with fully integrated appliances, with Utility and Cloakroom. The property is also being carpeted and screen hedge planted in the rear garden.
To the first floor, there is three double Bedrooms, two with En-suites and a four piece family bathroom complete with double ended free standing bath. The top floor has two further double Bedrooms and a Cloakroom - making this a five double Bedroom house in total. With under floor heating to the ground floor and a high standard of Kitchen and Bathroom fittings, internal inspection is advised to appreciate the quality of the build. To the rear, there is a double Garage and a private enclosed garden.
Entrance - Enter via an oak wooden door with glass inset into hallway.
Hallway - 5.23m x 2.56m - Ceiling spotlights. Smoke detector. Oak door to under stairs storage cupboard, Kitchen/Dining/Family room, Dining room, Cloakroom and steps down to the Sitting room. Travertine flooring with underfloor heating.
Cloakroom - 1.87m x 1.01m - Window to front aspect.
Dining Room/Office - 3.65m x 2.54m - Window to front aspect. Oak flooring.
Kitchen/Family Room - 5.78m min x 4.13m x 6.45m - The Kitchen will be fitted with a range of wall and base units with quartz worktop. Pan drawers. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine fridge and built in microwave. Double stainless steel sink and drainer. Sealed extractor fan. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Travertine flooring and underfloor heating. Ceiling spotlights. Window to rear aspect. French doors to rear. Door to Utility.
Utility Room - 2.66m x 2.04m - Fitted with a range of wall and tall base units with roll edge work tops over. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Travertine flooring. Underfloor heating. Window to front. Half glazed oak door.
Sitting Room - 3.77m x 5.85m - Steps down to the Sitting room.
Windows to front, rear and two to the side aspect. Stone fire surround and hearth. Wooden flooring. Telephone point. Two television point. Underfloor heating. Oak flooring.
First Floor Landing - 5.10m x 2.76m - Window on the turn of the stairs. Doors to Bedrooms one, two, three, family bathroom, storage cupboard and cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. Ceiling spotlights.
Master Bedroom - 2.77m x 5.88m - Entrance hallway 1.54m x 1.34m
Door to En-suite and two steps down to Master bedroom. Windows to the front and side . Ceiling spotlights. Two double built-in wardrobes.Two radiators. Television point.
En-Suite - 2.73m x 2.55m - Suite comprising: Double shower cubicle, close coupled WC, wall mounted wash hand basin built-in to vanity unit. Ceiling spotlights and extractor. Radiator. High gloss tiled ceramic flooring.
Family Bathroom - 2.21m x 3.03m - Suite comprising: Corner shower cubicle with glass folding doors, close coupled WC , pedestal wash hand basin and free standing double ended bath. Towel radiator. Ceiling spotlights. Ceiling extractor fan. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two - 3.29m x 4.30m - Windows to front and side. Built-in double wardrobe. Television point. Door to en-suite.
En-Suite Bathroom - 1.90m x 2.64m - Suite comprising: Corner shower with glass sliding doors. pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC.Towel radiator. Radiator. ceiling spotlights and extractor. High gloss tiled flooring. Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three - 3.64m x 3.26m - Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Television point.
Stairs To Second Floor - 2.29m x 1.61m - Door to Bedroom four, five and bathroom
Small landing 1.64m x 2.16m. Radiator. Wall mounted thermostat control. Eaves storage. Velux window.
Bedroom Four - 5.38m max x 4.12m restricted - Window to front and Velux window to rear aspect. Ceiling spotlights. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Five - 3.32m x 3.75m - Storage entrance 0.90m x 2.16m with restricted height.
Steps down to : Window to front and Velux window to rear aspect. Built -in storage to the side with oak fronted doors. Radiator. Television point.
Bathroom - 1.83m x 1.95m - Suite comprising: Close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin. Chrome towel rail. Radiator. High gloss tiled flooring. Velux window to front aspect.
Double Garage - Double garage with a single door.Power and lighting connected. Half glazed personal door to garden.
Outside Front - Stone steps lead down to Oak front door to property.
Outside Rear - The rear garden is enclosed by brick wall and panel fencing to one side. Patio area.
Services - The following services are connected to this property :
Mains electricity, water and drainage.
None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity and drainage services.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 316880.
Council Tax Band - Banding TBC.
Local Authority - Daventry District Council
Tel: 01327 871100
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.