3 bedroom cottage for saleHigh Street, Weedon
Sold STC £350,000
- Modern Stone Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Period Features
- Double Garage & Parking
- Good Location
- Grade I I Listed
A beautifully modern Grade II listed Northamptonshire stone period cottage probably dating from the 17th century. There is an impressive approach up a long private gravel drive to ample parking, large garden, double garage, car port and outbuilding.
Draft Details - Not yet approved by the vendors.
Weedon Village - The village of Weedon is located in the junction of the A5 Watling Street and the A45 with the M1. (Junction16) about three miles distant. Amenities include primary school, doctor's surgery, dentist, general store and parish Church. Weedon is reputed to be the centre of England with the Grand Union Canal and the River Nene crossing through it. The history of this village makes it highly regarded and a sought after village to live in.
Entrance Porch - Enter via a solid oak front door into lobby. Quarry tiled floor. Full length double glazed window.
Dining Room - 3.99m x 3.05m - Window to front elevation. Indian sandstone flooring. Inglenook fireplace. Exposed beam to ceiling. Double radiator. Staircase off to first floor with under stairs cupboard.
Sitting Room - 4.06m x 3.66m - Window to front elevation with window seat. Open fireplace with oak mantel and cast iron log burner. Indian sandstone flooring, exposed beam to ceiling. Double radiator.
Family Room/Garden Room - 6.20m x 3.32m - Oak door to garden. Spotlights. Limestone flooring. Painted beams to ceiling. Walk-in utility cupboard with wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating system. Large built in store cupboard. Double glazed patio sliding doors to garden.
Inner Hallway - Deep storage cupboard. Limestone flooring.
Bathroom - 1.32m x 3.23m - White suite comprising: Panelled bath with shower over and side screen, low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboards under and fitted wall cupboards with downlighters. Extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls. Underfloor heating. Stainless steel towel rail/radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 3.76m x 3.14m - Fitted with a range of wall and floor cupboards with granite worktops. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, fridge, split level double oven and ceramic hob. Ceramic tiled floor. Downlighters to ceiling and underfloor heating. Double glazed windows to two elevations.
Utility Room - 2.45m x 2.20m - Double glazed window overlooking garden. Fitted work top with inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Half glazed back door to rear.
First Floor Landing - Built in double wardrobe plus further built in cupboard, Access to roof space.Radiator. Small window to rear.
Separate Wc - Low level suite.
Bedroom One - 4.13m x 3.34m - Windows to two elevations. Two double fitted wardrobes with fitted three drawer chest. Wash hand basin in vanity unit with cupboards under. Double radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 2.52m - Window to front elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.60m x 2.59m - Window to front elevation. Radiator.
Outside Front - The property is approached via double timber gates leading to a gravel drive running past the front of the property leading to further double gates to a large gravelled forecourt providing ample parking and access to garage.
Detached Double Garage - 5.13m x 4.98m - Constructed of brick with a slate roof. Automatic up and over door. Mezzanine flooring for storage. Power and lighting connected. Water connected.
Adjoining the garage to the rear is a large carport measuring 20'10" x 14'0" high enough to store a caravan or motor home.
Outside Rear - A large timber shed to the rear. Timber log store and adjoining tool shed. Outside power point and lighting. There is a large stone paved terrace immediately to the rear of the house with outside lighting. Steps up to an extensive lawn surrounded by bushes, trees and shrubs.
Services - The following services are connected to this property :
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - Daventry District Council
Tel: 01327 871100
Council Tax Band - Banding C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 316880.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.