3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolly Bush Lane, Priors Marston, Southam
Guide Price £200,000
- Lovely Village Location
- No Upper Chain
- All Mains Connected
- Great Refurbishment Project!
- Small Garden
- No Chain!
- Several Existing Rooms
- One Unit Sale
- Allocated Paking
- Energy Rating D
In need of a full renovation and change of use, "The Lettings Rooms" was a former rental accommodation that is now being sold as one unit. The potential of this property is for the buyer to choose. All mains are connected there is allocated parking and a small garden as well as the property being located in the desirable village of Priors Marston. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this project!
Priors Marston - Priors Marston is a pretty Warwickshire village with parish church, Primar y school , post office, public house - The holy bush, village hall , sports club. Etc. With shopping at Southam ( approx. 5 miles) and the market town of Daventry ( approx. 7 miles ) , Rugby, Leamington spa and Banbury are also close by.
Site Plan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Room One - 3.31m x 2.54m (10'10" x 8'3") - X 2.37M X 2.55M
Wooden window to front and to rear aspect. Radiator. Waste connection for shower, soil stack for WC, boiler and electrics
Room Two - 5.76max x 1.35m (18'10"ax x 4'5") - Under stairs storage cupboard. (Narrowing to 2.49m)
Window to front and rear aspect. Radiator. Opening for shower facilities with soil stack and water connection.
Door to stairs giving access to two further rooms and bathroom.
Landing - 0.96m x 1.65m (3'1" x 5'4") -
Room Three - 4.08m x 2.95m (13'4" x 9'8") - Window to side aspect. Velux window to front aspect. Power and lighting. Connections for radiators. Television points.
Room Four - 3.24m x 2.95m av height. (10'7" x 9'8" av height.) - Velux to front aspect. Radiator. Telephone and telephone points. Small storage cupboard into eaves.
Bathroom - 1.75m x 2.71m (5'8" x 8'10") - WC, sink and location for shower cubicle.
Room Five - 4.22m x 2.53m (13'10" x 8'3") - Wooden window to front aspect. Telephone and television points. Doorway to Bathroom
Bathroom - 1.48m x 2.51m (4'10" x 8'2") - Pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, close coupled WC. Window to rear aspect. tiled flooring.
Room Six - 4.19m x 2.51m (13'8" x 8'2") - Window to front aspect. Radiator. Doorway which is no longer in use.
Door to Bathroom.
Bathroom - 1.10m x 2.54m (3'7" x 8'3") - Space for shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC. Window to rear aspect. Tiled flooring.
Outside - Located through the car park of The Holly Bush Public House. Allocated parking for at least three spaces.
Garden - Small side and front garden with access to the rear.
Agents Notes - Potential buyers should make their own planning enquiries with the guidance of their Solicitor.
Location On Map - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Services - The following services are connected to this property : Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Local Authority - Daventry District Council Lodge Road Daventry Tel: 01327 871100
Council Tax Band - BANDING TBC.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 316880.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56005084.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26492703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.