4 bedroom detached house for saleWood Burcote, Wood Burcote, Towcester
- Stone Brick Cottage
- Four Bedrooms
- Many Character Features
- Front, Rear & Side Garden
- Large Driveway
- Epc Rating - D
A detached stone and brick cottage which retains many character features including exposed beams, exposed stone, inglenook fireplace and deep window sills. The cottage has later extensions with modern fixtures and fittings including oak floors, oak doors and a high spec kitchen/dining/family room with underfloor heating, granite worktops and a central island. The outside consists of front, rear and side gardens and a driveway with off road parking for several cars and planning permission for a double garage.
The accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Study, Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Four Bedrooms, En-suite and a Family Bathroom.
Location - Wood Burcote is a hamlet situated approximately 11/2 miles from the thriving market town of Towcester's many amenities including shops, bars and restaurants, primary and secondary schools, doctor and dentist surgeries and a leisure centre.
Accommodation - The accommodation comprises;
Entrance - The cottage is access via steps leading upto the storm porch which has a half glazed front door and half glazed side panels into the Entrance Hall.
Entrance Hall - Oak flooring. Radiator. Doors to Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, Study, Cloakroom, Utility and Storage Cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor galleried landing.
Sitting Room - 4.58 x 4.37 (15'0" x 14'4") - Triple aspect windows to the front and sides. Glazed door to natural stone patio and side garden. Exposed beams. Inglenook fireplace with exposed stone and beam over housing gas fire. Window seats. Radiator. Parquet flooring. Part glazed door to;
Dining Room - 4.45 x 4.36 (14'7" x 14'3") - Window to side aspect. Part glazed French doors to natural stone patio and rear garden. Exposed beams. Open fireplace with exposed stone surround, flagstone hearth and wooden mantel. Radiator. Parquet flooring.
Study - 2.53 x 2.53 (8'3" x 8'3") - Window to side aspect. Radiator. Oak flooring.
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room - 4.05 x 5.29 (13'3" x 17'4") - Windows to rear aspect. French part glazed doors with part glazed side panels to natural stone patio and rear garden. A range of wall and base units with granite work tops over and tiled splashbacks. Integral appliances including dishwasher, Rangemaster gas cooker, Whirlpool American fridge/freezer. 11/2 bowl Franke stainless steel sink and drainer and boasts a central island with granite work tops over and storage cupboards, integral wine fridge and a breakfast bar. Travertine flooring with underfloor heating. Space for dining table.
Utility Room - Windows to side aspect. Ceramic tiled floor. Wall mounted gas boiler. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Wall and base units with work tops over and tiled splashbacks. Single stainless steel sink and drainer.
Cloakroom - A two piece suite comprising low level flush w.c. and vanity wash hand basin. Oak floor. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Storage Cupboard - Oak floor. Alarm panel.
Landing - Stairs rising to galleried landing with doors to four bedrooms and family bathroom. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and space for linen storage. Radiator.
Master Bedroom - 5.36 x 4.48 (17'7" x 14'8") - Dual aspect windows to side and rear. Vaulted ceiling. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes, storage, bedside cabinets and vanity unit.
En-Suite - Velux window. A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, low level flush w.c. and vanity wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor and underfloor heating.
Bedroom Two - 4.55 x 4.57 (14'11" x 14'11") - Triple aspect windows to front and side. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 4.50 x 4.42 (14'9" x 14'6") - Dual aspect windows to side and rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Four - 2.24 x 2.93 (7'4" x 9'7") - Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Family Bathroom - Window to side aspect. A four piece suite comprising panel bath, separate shower cubicle, low level flush w.c. and wall mounted wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Vinyl floor covering.
Front Garden - Beds stocked with shrubs and plants.
Rear And Side Gardens - Lawned area and natural stone patio areas with mature shrubs, bed and borders, hedges and trees. A gravelled driveway leads to off road parking for several cars and has mature hedging along with side. Further patio area to the rear of the driveway overlooking fields.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 353575.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Services - The following services are connected to this property :
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - South Northamptonshire Council
The Forum, Moat Lane
Towcester NN12 6AD
Tel : 01327 322322
Council Tax - Band - F
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56005297.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Towcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.