Plot for saleKing Street, Maidford
Guide Price £195,000
- Building Plot
- Planning Consent Granted
- Two Dwellings
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Allocated Car Ports
A rare opportunity to acquire a Building Plot with Planning Permission for a pair of semi-detached houses, each extending to approximately 990 square feet. Full details can be viewed at: www.snc.planning-register.co.uk Application No: S/2016/0147/FUL
Draft Details - The details have not yet been approved by the Vendor.
The Plot - This good sized plot with planning permission for two, three bedroom semi detached dwellings with allocated car port and separate gardens with accommodation of 990 sq.ft. each arranged over two floors.
Planning Permission - Planning permission was granted on 18/03/16 under the planning reference S/2016/0147/FUL. Documents can be viewed on the South Northamptonshire Council website.
Location - A rural village with a parish church and village hall approximately 6 miles north west of Towcester. There is good access to the A43, M1 and M40 and train stations at Milton Keynes, Northampton and Long Buckby offering services to London Euston with journey times of around one hour. The nearby village of Greens Norton offers a doctors surgery, newsagent/general store and post office, butchers shop, two day nurseries and a primary school. Further schooling in the area includes Blakesley C of E Primary School, Nicholas Hawksmoor Primary School and Towcester C of E Primary School. Secondary education can be found at Sponne School in Towcester, Campion in Bugbrooke and Elizabeth Woodville School in Deanshanger. Sporting activities in the area include golf at Whittlebury Hall & Farthingstone, horse racing at Towcester and motor racing at the world famous Silverstone race circuit!
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 353575.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Towcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.