4 bedroom cottage for saleKing Street, Maidford
Guide Price £499,950
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
- Garden Room
- Galleried Landing
- Epc Rating - F
Full descriptionLocated in a sought after village is this spacious double fronted four bedroom detached period property with three reception rooms, garden room, cellar and double garage providing off road parking.
The accommodation comprises; Vestibule, Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Garden Room, Cloakroom, Four Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and a Cellar.
Maidford - A rural village with a parish church and village hall approximately 6 miles north west of Towcester. There is good access to the A43, M1 and M40 and train stations at Milton Keynes, Northampton and Long Buckby offering services to London Euston with journey times of around one hour. Sporting activities in the area include golf at Whittlebury Hall & Farthingstone, sailing at Draycote Water, Pitsford and Hollowell Reservoirs, horse racing at Towcester and of course motor racing at the world famous Silverstone race circuit!
Vestibule - Approached through a part glazed panel door. Original quarry tiles. Glazed door to:
Entrance Hall - Window to side aspect. Doors to Sitting Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Garden Room and Cellar. Stairs rising to First Floor galleried landing. Double and single radiators.
Sitting Room - 4.14m x 4.32m - Bay window to front aspect. Brick built fireplace with wooden mantle over and quarry tiled hearth. Double radiator.
Dining Room - 4.11m x 3.94m - Bay window to front aspect. Window to side aspect. Feature fireplace housing coal effect living flame gas fire with mantle over, marble insets and hearth. Double radiator. Door to Hallway.
Family Room - 2.41m x 3.63m - French doors to rear garden. Radiator.
Kitchen - 3.94m x 2.77m - Windows overlooking rear garden. A range of Oak wall and base units with work top over and splash backs. Integral appliances include an induction hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor fan over, double oven and 11/2 bowl sink and drainer. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for full height fridge freezer. Radiator.
Garden Room - 4.42m x 2.36m - Of part timber and glazed construction overlooking rear and side gardens. Door leading to gardens and driveway.
Cloakroom - A two piece suite comprising low level flush w.c. and a wall mounted wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Cellar - 3.71m x 5.68m - Window to side elevation. Power and light connected.
Galleried Landing - Window to rear aspect. Doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom. Access to loft space.
Master Bedroom - 3.94m x 6.75m - Windows to side and rear aspects with far reaching views over open countryside. Double radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.09m x 3.12m - Window to front aspect. Double radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.12m x 3.23m - Window to front aspect. Double radiator.
Bedroom Four - 3.12m x 3.20m - Window to front aspect. Built-in storage cupboard. Double radiator.
Family Bathroom - Window to side aspect. A four piece suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, low level flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and boiler. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Outside - A gravelled driveway with off road parking for several cars leading to the double garage.
Rear Garden - Laid mainly to lawn with mature hedges, beds and borders.
Double Garage - With two doors, power and light connected and separate workshop area.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 353575.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Services - The following services are connected to this property :
Mains electricity, water and drainage.
None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity and drainage services.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - South Northamptonshire Council
The Forum, Moat Lane, Towcester
Council Tax - Council Tax Band - G
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56005315.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Towcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.