3 bedroom house for sale5 Melville View, Lasswade, Midlothian, EH18 1AE
- Well-presented, three-bedroom, Swedish timber semi-detached house with beautifully-maintained, private front and rear gardens.
- Enjoying fine views over Lasswade, the well-proportioned property consists of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent integrated storage, including an attic space.
- Externally, the property benefits from beautifully-maintained, private front and rear gardens, as well as unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET THURSDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER @ 12 NOON** Well-presented, three-bedroom, Swedish timber semi-detached house with beautifully-maintained, private front and rear gardens, set over two levels, located in the sought after village of Lasswade, Midlothian. Enjoying fine views over Lasswade, the well-proportioned property consists of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom. Features include recently fitted uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent integrated storage, including a large, floored attic space. Externally, the property benefits from beautifully-maintained, private front and rear gardens with medium-sized shrubs and established trees; as well as unrestricted on-street parking. The ground-floor begins with a welcoming entrance hallway providing access to the living room and bathroom, featuring a two built-in store cupboards and a staircase rising to the first-floor landing. Set to the front of the property, the carpeted living room features a contemporary electric fireplace; whilst the rear-facing kitchen, accessed off the living room, includes wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and a door to the private rear garden. There is also a side-facing bathroom featuring a three-piece suite including a shower over the bath. The first-floor consists of a landing which serves all rooms and also gives access to the loft; and three carpeted double bedrooms set to both aspects, with space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Lasswade is a long-established green belt village quietly set alongside the River North Esk, with good commuting links to Edinburgh, and a range of local amenities, cafés, restaurants, and service outlets, Nearby Straiton Retail Park offers an extensive range of high-street shopping, including Sainsbury's, ASDA, Boots, IKEA, Costco, and an M&S Simply Food outlet. Lasswade has centrally located primary and secondary schools, together with the Lasswade Community Campus. The campus encompasses the local leisure and community centre, gym and swimming pool. There are also many country and river walks in the surrounding area, and a choice of golf courses. Regular bus services pass on B704 main road, which also gives swift access to the city-by-pass.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6122497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.