5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleQueens Road, Walthamstow
Sold STC £740,000
- Five Bedrooms End Of Terraced
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Refurbished Throughout
- Spacious Open Plan Living
- Chain Free
- 45ft Rear Garden
- Close To Tube
- Central Location
An immensely spacious five bedroom family home arranged across three floors and refurbished to an incredible standard, top to bottom, inside and out. An astonishing property, it's located within easy walking distance of Walthamstow Central station and the beautiful Walthamstow Village.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be living in a family home custom-made for luxury living. The entire ground floor is open plan for a 42 foot long space that can be thrown open to the private garden via wall-to-wall patio doors. A period mantelpiece, designer fitted kitchen units and broad, engineered oak floorboards complete the sense of spacious style.
The first floor hosts the first three bedrooms, the rearmost one featuring floor to ceiling patio doors opening up onto a Juliet balcony. You also have the family bathroom with designer tiling on the walls and floors, plus an oversized rainfall shower.
On the third floor you have the 300 square foot master bedroom - complete with en suite - and the fifth bedroom looking out over the 45 foot rear garden - a well tended mixture of decking and lawn.
The Walthamstow Village conservation area is just a half mile away on foot - in this peaceful little oasis you'll find lots of greenery, historic architecture and some of the best bars, gastropubs and restaurants Walthamstow has to offer.
- Walthamstow Central Station, with direct, 20 minute runs to Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street, is just a ten minute walk away.
- The property is located at the end of the terrace, with all the benefits of being semi-detached.
- You're extremely well-served for primary and secondary schools; there are six nearby rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
Lounge - 7.5m x 4.0m (24'7" x 13'1") -
Kitchen - 5.5m x 4.0m (18'0" x 13'1") -
Bathroom - 2.3m x 2.2m (7'6" x 7'2") -
Bedroom - 4.1m x 3.1m (13'5" x 10'2") -
Bedroom - 3.7m x 2.4m (12'1" x 7'10") -
Bedroom - 2.3m x 2.2m (7'6" x 7'2") -
Bedroom - 6.8m x 4.1m (22'3" x 13'5") -
Bedroom - 4.1m x 2.2m (13'5" x 7'2") -
Garden - 13.11m (43) -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56005519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26493368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.