3 bedroom terraced house for saleCobden Street, Kidderminster
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE STOREY TERRACED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- REAR GARDEN
- MUST BE VIEWED!
***WELL PRESENTED THREE STOREY TERRACED HOUSE***THREE BEDROOMS***MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED***REAR GARDEN*** Comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen ,three bedrooms and family bathroom.
A beautifully presented three storey terraced house, benefiting from a good sized rear garden. The internal accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor, to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a further bedroom on the second floor. A fantastic opportunity and early viewing advised!
Wooden front entrance door opening into lounge.
Lounge 11' 9" max into recess x 10' 9" max ( 3.58m max into recess x 3.28m max )
Single glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, picture rail, built in storage into recess, multi fuel burner, gas central heated radiator and door to inner hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, ceiling light and door to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 11" max x 11' 9" max into recess ( 3.63m max x 3.58m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, picture rail, dado rail, built in storage cupboard into recess, gas central heated radiator, door to understairs storage cupboard and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 4" max x 7' 8" max ( 4.67m max x 2.34m max )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, wortktops, part tiling, cooker hood, space for cooker and fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, integrated slimline dishwasher, gas central heated radiator and door to rear lobby.
Double glazed UPVC door to rear garden, ceiling light, access to loft, storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and door to bathroom.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, spot lights, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, full tiling, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Ceiling light, doors to bedrooms and stairs to second floor attic bedroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" max into recess x 11' 3" max ( 3.63m max into recess x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max into recess x 9' 8" max ( 3.58m max into recess x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Attic Bedroom 17' 3" max into eaves x 12' excluding stairs ( 5.26m max into eaves x 3.66m excluding stairs )
Restricted Head Height. Single glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and eaves storage.
Fenced borders with decking area, paved area and lawn. Timber shed to the rear of the garden. Gate access across number 44 Cobden Street to front of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56005633.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS106578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.