4 bedroom detached house for saleMeadow View, Swanton Morley, Dereham
Sold STC £379,995
- Brand New Detached Family Home
- Delightful Village Location
- 4 Bedrooms + 2 Reception Rooms
- En-Suite + Family Bathroom
- Garage + Driveway
The Langley is a brand new 4 bedroom detached family home, located within a delightful development in the picturesque village of Swanton Morley. Traditionally designed, the property boasts 2 reception rooms, kitchen/dining room, en-suite facilities + family bathroom, driveway and a garage.
Meadow View offers a superb collection of luxurious 3 and 4 bedroom homes, situated in the picturesque Norfolk village of Swanton Morley. Combining traditional methods of build with modern material and inspired architecture results in excellent homes that blend with their surroundings and stand the test of time.
High Quality Specification
• Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops*
• Oven, hob and extractor fan fitted as standard
• Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
• Choice of wall tiles from selected range*
• Burglar alarm to ground floor only
• Double socket outlets throughout
• Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
• TV points to living room and all bedrooms
• Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
• Central heating via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters
• White sanitaryware throughout with chrome-effect mixer taps plus white bath panel and matching seat
• Outside tap where possible
• Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
• White painted staircase
• Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
• Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
• Kitchen - between worktop and wall cupboards*
• Bathroom - half-height all round*
• En-Suite - full-height to shower cubicle with splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill where applicable*
• Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill where applicable*
• Loft light where applicable
• Panel fencing between rear gardens where applicable
• Front garden landscaped and turfed where applicable
• Rear garden cleared, rotivated and topsoiled where applicable
• All internal walls painted gardenia white
*Choice available subject to stage of construction.
This specification is only meant as a guide, some items may vary from plot to plot.
Please check with Sales Consultant for further details.
Study 10' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.18m )
Living Room 21' 7" x 12' ( 6.58m x 3.66m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 18' 8" x 14' 1" ( 5.69m x 4.29m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 15' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.70m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 10' ( 3.18m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 4 9' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.39m )
Images, floor plans, dimensions and layouts are for guidance only.
Swanton Morley is a delightful village situated in the heart of the Norfolk countryside, 17 miles northwest from the centre of Norwich.
A tranquil village with a long history including the ringing Bells of All Saints, which were restored and augmented in 2000 to mark the start of the new Millennium. Today it is a thriving self-sufficient community. Convenient for both the market town of Dereham and the City of Norwich.
Voted Calor village of the Year in 2009, Swanton Morley has a huge amount to offer, including a butcher, bakery, village shop, Post Office, garage, primary school, delightful village green and two public houses - Darby's and The Angel. There is also a village hall and local sports clubs which include football, bowls and cricket. The nearby River Wensum, lakes and fisheries provide fantastic spots for fishing and nature lovers will discover footpaths criss-crossing the area.
For more amenities and shops Dereham is located just 3 miles away and offers a shopping centre, market place, golf course, cinema and swimming pool. The town is also home to the beautiful Neatherd Moor, Vicarage Meadow and restored railway station, from which the preserved Mid Norfolk Railway operates excursions.
The metropolitan city of Norwich is close by, where you will be spoilt for choice with an incredible selection of theatres, cinemas and shops ranging from stylish independent boutiques to modern shopping malls. Furthermore, the splendid north Norfolk coast is within easy reach with the seaside towns of Cromer, Blakeney and Wells-next-the-Sea, which is just 22 miles away.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.