3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGlenvilla Circle, Paisley
- End Terrace Villa
- Rec Hall, Lounge
- Dining Kitchen, Bathroom, Wc
- Three bedrooms, Driveway, Gardens
- DG, GCH
A truly superb home in absolute show-house condition. Contemporary decor. Spacious. The most delightful garden. This property will impress any discerning Purchaser and early internal inspection is an absolute must.
Looking for your Forever Home? Look no further. This truly exceptional End Terrace Villa is sure to appeal to any Discerning Purchaser. In show-house condition and with early viewing recommended, this property will not disappoint. The property is situated within a small, quiet development in the southside of Paisley and would be suited to the first time buyer.
Offering contemporary decor and situated within well manicured gardens with decking to the rear this extremely spacious home indeed offers impressive accommodation comprising: Well proportioned lounge. Fantastic fitted dining kitchen offering an array of units, Plenty of space to eat here. Patio doors accessing the rear and leading onto a large decked area. Useful downstairs plumbed cloaks. Three excellent bedrooms on the upper floor and stunning family bathroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating and driveway.
A particular feature of the property is the garden to the rear. Access gained via French double glazed doors. Decorative canopy above. Decking here which is sizeable and ideal for outdoor living. Superb area for BBQ. Stairs lead down from the decking to a further part of the garden which is extremely pretty. Very well tended and it is obvious that the present owners have cared and tended the gardens and the property.
Lounge 14' 8" x 13' ( 4.47m x 3.96m )
Kitchen 8' 8" x 16' 4" ( 2.64m x 4.98m )
Bed 1 10' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.64m )
Bed 2 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
Bed 3 11' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.