2 bedroom terraced house for saleGlenashdale Way, Paisley
- Mid Terrace Villa
- In need of complete upgrading and modernisation
- Hall, lounge
- Kitchen, shower room
- Two bedrooms and gardens
- Excellent views
Looking for a project? This could be it! Mid Terrace Villa in need of complete modernisation and upgrading. A great locale and a good size. Nice views, good gardens and two bedrooms. Handy for all local amenities and just ready to be bought and cared for.
A Mid Terrace Villa in the Dykebar area which is in need of a bit of TLC. It may be that you are a first time buyer looking to get into this area and you don't mind upgrading and modernising a property or perhaps you fancy taking on a bit of a project and buying something like this that needs upgrading and modernising and you could make yourself a bit of money by selling it on.
This property offers a really popular locale and has accommodation comprising of: Entrance hall. Spacious lounge. Kitchen. Two bedrooms and shower room.
The property has easy to maintain gardens and offers really nice views to the rear.
Glenashdale Way has long been recognised as a sought after area and is handy for local amenities such as shops and schools. Excellent transport links connect locally as well as to Paisley Town Centre. Paisley Town Centre offers a wealth of social, shopping and leisure facilities. Rail links from the Town connect to Glasgow. The M8 Motorway Network is a short drive away and in turn provides connecting links to Glasgow International Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre, Glasgow City and Other.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56005696.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.