2 bedroom terraced house for saleCrawford Street, BRADFORD
- Through Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Requires Modernisation
- Ideal For FTB/Investor
- Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000
Offered to the market is this two bedroom through terrace property, located within the popular residential area of East Bowling. Property does require modernisation and will appeal to first time buyers/investors. Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000
Offered to the market is this two bedroom through terrace property, located within the popular residential area of East Bowling. Property does require modernisation and will appeal to first time buyers/investors. Property briefly comprises lounge and kitchen on the ground floor. To the first floor is two bedrooms and shower room. To the outside is a small frontage and a yard to the rear. Property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating where specified. Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000
Lounge 14' x 12' 3" Into Recess ( 4.27m x 3.73m Into Recess )
With UPVC double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 11" Plus Recess ( 3.71m x 2.41m Plus Recess )
Kitchen has base and wall units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. UPVC double glazing window and door access to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 3" Into Recess x 12' ( 3.73m Into Recess x 3.66m )
With two UPVC double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 6' Plus Recess ( 2.57m x 1.83m Plus Recess )
With UPVC double glazing window and airing cupboard.
Shower room comprises of shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and W/C and UPVC double glazed window.
To the outside is a small frontage and a yard to the rear.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal Roundabout and take the second exit onto Rooley Avenue. At Staithgate Roundabout, continue straight ahead onto Rooley Lane. At Dudley Hill Roundabout, take the first exit down Wakefield Road. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto New Hey Road, and then left up Plimsoll Street and right onto Crawford Street where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56007061.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.