3 bedroom town house for saleHigh Street, Halstead
Sold STC £310,000
- Three/Four bedrooms
- En-suite to Master Bedroom and Family Bathroom
- Town Centre location
- Solar and Thermal Panels for heating and hot water
- Well presented
A large home tucked away in a quiet location in the heart of Halstead town centre,. The property offers three bedrooms with en-suite to master and a large loft room/bedroom four. The property offers spacious living accommodation with large lounge and conservatory. Garage and Parking
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Underfloor heating.
Lounge 12' 3" x 15' 9" ( 3.73m x 4.80m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory. Two radiators. Tiled floor and underfloor heating.
Kitchen 10' 7" + units x 8' 2" ( 3.23m + units x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Resin sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Integral oven and hob with extractor hood over. Integral dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.43m )
Brick base with double glazed French doors and roof blinds. Tiled flooring. Fan lighting. The roof to the conservatory is self-cleaning.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Stairs rising to loft room. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 12' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and vanity his and hers wash hand basin. Freestanding bath with mixer taps. Double width shower cubicle. Heated towel rail and shaver point. airing cupboard and cupboard housing central heating boiler. Fully tiled. Underfloor heating.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Two fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.21m )
Double glazed box bay window to front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Double width shower cubicle. Shaver point. Heated towel rail.
Loft Room 17' 4" x 12' 8" ( 5.28m x 3.86m )
Two velux windows. Built in wardrobes. Two radiators. Eaves storage.
Driveway leading to garage with power and light
courtyard style garden with seating terrace and views over the river to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56007079.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.