3 bedroom penthouse for saleHadley Manor, Cockfosters Road, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire
- Sole Agents
- Spacious Sitting Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Patio
- Master bedroom with Dressing Room and Balcony
- Master and second bedroom with en-suites
- Third bedroom/study
- Family Bathroom
- Airing Cupboard
- Laundry cupboard
Full description*SHOWHOME OPEN DAILY FROM 11AM - 5PM (OPEN LATE THURSDAY 11AM - 7PM) *</br>Up to 100% Part Exchange Available. Luxury ground floor 3 bedroom apartment of 2101sq ft, with balcony leading from the master bedroom and terrace leading from sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room. Up to 100% Part Exchange Available.
Set within this magnificent gated collection of 10 (9 x 3 beds & 1 x 2 bed) palatial apartments is situated on one of the most desirable roads in the affluent village of Hadley Wood. Stylish and refined, these are homes to be lived in every step of the way.
* Two and three bedroom luxury apartments
* Ranging from 1,792 to 2,841 sq ft
* Light and contemporary interiors, with our highest specification throughout
* Each apartment has two allocated underground parking spaces
THE PERFECT LOCATION
* Home to well-known personalities drawn to its rural seclusion, cosmopolitan atmosphere and speedy access to central London
* Monken Hadley Common, Covent Way Nature Reserve and Trent Park are nearby, together with members' clubs such as Hadley Wood Golf Club and The Shire London
* Hadley Wood station runs regular trains to Moorgate and King's Cross in under 30 minutes
* Cockfosters and High Barnet underground stations, as well as the M1, M25 and A1 are all easily accessible.
Cala Homes have been awarded 5* Customer Service for 7 years running by the Home Builders Federation.
Please register your interest with our Hadley Wood Office on 020 8440 9797
Entrance Hall -
Master Bedroom - 4.97x3.65 (16'4" x 12'0") -
Dressing Room -
En Suite Bathroom -
Guest Cloakroom -
Bedroom 2 - 3.63x3.28 (11'11" x 10'9") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.96x2.45 (13'0" x 8'0") -
Laundry Room -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 9.25x4.33 (30'4" x 14'2") -
Sitting Room - 6.42x4.64 (21'1" x 15'3") -
In accordance with the 1993 Misrepresentation Act the agent had not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so, cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the leasehold/freehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Also, photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property, All sizes are approximate. All dimensions include wardrobe spaces where applicable.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only not to scale
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26493722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Statons, Hadley Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.