3 bedroom apartment for saleProvidence Tower, 1 Fairmont Avenue, London, E14
- 39th floor, c. 2580 sq ft
- Three bedroom duplex penthouse
- Two private balconies
- Unbeatable 180 degree views
- O2, River Thames, Canary Wharf and City skyline
- 2 x parking
- Exclusive residents facilities
- Close to transport links
Rarely available, 39th floor three bedroom duplex penthouse in Providence Tower with 180 degree views of the O2, River Thames, Canary Wharf and City skyline. This impressive property spread across c. 2580 sq ft comes with two parking spaces and access to a plethora of exclusive residents facilities includning 43rd floor sky lounge, business centre and gym. The lower floor comprises of an open plan kitchen living area with WC and direct access to two private east and west facing balconies. The upper floor comprises of three double bedrooms all with direct access to ensuites and built in storage.
Ballymore’s finest tower and one of the tallest residential towers in London, takes place beside Canary wharf, famous for the scale and beauty of its urban landscape. Providence Tower business centre is a haven of peace and quiet; hot desk at one of the workstations or to host business colleagues in one of the dedicated meeting rooms. NPW athletic is a fully equipped fitness & exercise centre, with personal trainers, professional gymnasium apparatus, circuit training track and aerobics studio.
Photos are for illustrative purposes only, apartments may vary
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2314264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.