3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCromwell Avenue, Newport Pagnell
Sold STC £325,000
- Good size family home
- Three/four bedrooms
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Off road parking to the front
- Fantastic garden to the rear
MAKE AN OFFER on this IMMACULATE family home. * Refitted kitchen with appliances * Refitted bathroom * Converted garage * Good sized family garden * MUST BE SEEN!
MAKE AN OFFER on this beautifully presented three/four bedroom semi detached family home with a fantastic size and well maintained rear garden. The property has a refitted kitchen with integrated appliances and refitted bathroom and offers accommodation to further comprise: Entrance hall, lounge/diner, refitted kitchen, playroom/bedroom four, three upstairs bedrooms and refitted family bathroom. Further benefits include solid wood flooring where specified, gas to radiator heating, Upvc double glazing, off road parking to the front. Viewing highly recommended.
Composite front door and two double glazed picture windows to the front, large radiator, solid oak flooring, stairs to first floor landing, doors to all rooms.
Refitted Kitchen: 17' 4" x 9' 6" narrowing to 6' 3" ( 5.28m x 2.90m narrowing to 1.91m )
Re-fitted with wall and base units with wood effect work surfaces over, sink with drainer, double glazed windows to two aspects, Bosch induction hob, Hoover eye level integral oven, Hoover eye level microwave oven, integral washing machine, integral dishwasher and integral fridge freezer, solid oak flooring, door to side garden.
Lounge / Diner: 20' 6" into recess x 11' 9" narrowing to 9' 3" ( 6.25m into recess x 3.58m narrowing to 2.82m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, solid oak flooring.
Family Room / Bedroom Four: 14' 9" x 6' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.06m )
Formerly the garage and with a double glazed window to the front, radiator, solid oak flooring.
Doors to all rooms, loft access and airing cupboard housing the combination boiler.
Master Bedroom: 12' 1" into recess x 11' 1" max ( 3.68m into recess x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, in-built storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two: 11' 1" into recess x 8' 10" into recess ( 3.38m into recess x 2.69m into recess )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, storage cupboard, storage cupboard in the eaves, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' 4" x 6' 3" ( 3.15m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, storage cupboard in the eaves.
Refitted Family Bathroom:
Bath with hand held shower attachment and wall mounted rain water shower head, double glazed obscure window to side, wash hand basin inset vanity unit and w.c. Fully tiled.
Driveway providing ample parking.
Fantastic size with side access, patio with the remainder mainly laid to lawn with a raised flower bed with mature trees and shrubs, two sheds, fully enclosed.
The property has the potential for future side/rear extensions subject to the necessary planning permission.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56008081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL102521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.