3 bedroom flat for saleDurham Wharf Drive, Brentford, TW8
- Stunning first floor three bedroom apartment
- Highly sought after riverside development
- Incredible reception room/kitchen with private balcony
- Striking interior finish throughout
- Two double bedrooms with en suite to the master
- Third bedroom/study with sliding doors to open to reception
- Close to a variety of amenities and transport links
- Gated garden square for resident's and communal allotment
Set in a highly sought-after development around Brentford docks this stunning three bedroom apartment offers striking interiors throughout with incredible reception room, private balcony and en suite to the master.
Durham Wharf Drive is a highly sought-after location alongside Brentford Docks and offers easy access to a range of local amenities as well as offering easy access to A4/M4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 997173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.