2 bedroom apartment for salePalmeira Avenue Mansions, 17-19 Church Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
Offers in Excess of
- Generous master bedroom
- Guest bedroom
- Modern bathroom with jacuzzi bath
- Great central Hove Location
- Close proximity to local amenities
- Walking distance to Hove station
- Large bay window with window seat
- Sea View
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Look no further than this handsome, period, two-bedroom apartment offering simple, elegant space.
Palmeria Square is an alluring, architecturally renowned area. With the sea just at the bottom of the road and the convenience of the bustling, trendy Church Road in the other direction, this flat is set in the ideal location for a city dweller.
The property has been nurtured perfectly and offers everything a modern apartment in the wonderful city-centre should. Upon entering through your front door, you are greeted by high ceilings, painted floor boards and a large bay window with a beautiful window seat to watch the world go by. Your separate kitchen is bright, cleverly designed and offers everything you need. The accommodation comprises of a master bedroom with a charming fireplace along with a second guest bedroom. The bathroom, with jacuzzi bath is modern and tastefully decorated.
This apartment specialises in combining an unbeatable location and contemporary décor to the finest standards.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56010721.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTN160115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.